Reservation form for Ladies-Trophy 2019
Motorcycle event program:
• 1st & 3rd day of the event: free practice in 4 groups, change of groups every 20 minutes (approx. 165 minutes per group and day)
• 2nd & 4th day of the event: free practice (as above), 2 races (classification in SBK and SSP)
NEW: Qualification for the race will be executed on the day before the race!
I hereby book bindingly:
The classification for the Ladies Trophy takes place within the general 8-lap and 6-lap races!
• Ladies will be scored in the general SBK and SSP classes,
and additionally in the ladies ratings for SBK and SSP.
• It is therefore possible to collect points for the annual scores in both scores (men + women) (women).
• In the daily ranking, the ladies receive the vouchers mentioned above.
• In the annual classification, the first 3 clsssified ladies of each class will receive a trophy.
• The results of the Ladies Trophy are available one day after the event.
Motorcycle event program:
• 1st + 3rd day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes
• 2nd + 4th day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes + 2 races
Accreditation & technical acceptance:
Evening before the event: 7pm-9pm
1st day of event: 7am-7pm
2nd day of event: 8am-8pm
3. day of event: 7am-7pm
4. day of event: 8am-5pm
Tire service, technical service + technical acceptance:
What should considered at the races:
If the adrenalin is at maximum, sporty fairness and a cool head are in demand!
The races will be driven on the second day of the event. For 4-day events, the races are run on the 2nd and 4th day of the event. Due to the 2 different starting modes (flying start in the race of the rookie class, standing start in the race of the racing class) 2 different race briefings are required.
Qualifying, splitting the qualified drivers into Racing and Rookie Class, conducting briefings and races on the same day has proven to be ineffective.
From the 2019 season, the qualifications for the races will be executed on the first day of event, and for 4-day events the qualifications will be executed on the first and third days of event. If you want to participate in a race you have to book the practice day and the race day. Free practice on the 1st or 3rd day of the event will not be affected by the qualifications.
Jan Starek and the Trackriders team offer the best picture quality. All photographers with MotoGP and WSBK experience.
Recent pictures from our events are presented on: www.trackriders.eu
Information obligation pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Austrian E-Commerce-Law:
Promoter: Michael Fiala Motor-Sports-Club
Company address: Steingasse 28/6, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Professional association: Chamber of Commerce of Vienna, Branch Organization of Events, Branch Trade, Branch Advertising
VAT No.: ATU11115602
Telephone: +43 699 13320406
Bank account: Erste Bank Austria, IBAN: AT64 2011 1000 0385 2822, BIC: GIBAATWWXXX