Booking form for LADIES TROPHY in 2018
• 1st & 3rd day of the event: free practice in 4 groups, change of groups every 20 minutes (approx. 165 minutes per group and day)
• 2nd & 4th day of the event: free practice (as above), 2 races (classification in SBK and SSP)
I hereby book bindingly:
The Ladies Trophy will take place during the general 8-round and 6-round races!
• Ladies will be evaluated as well in the general classes SBK and SSP,
as in the additional women's evaluations SBK and SSP
• It is therefore possible to win a trophy in both scores (men + women) (women)
• The first three female riders of each class will receive a trophy in the evaluation of the Ladies Trophy race from the day
• The first three female riders of each class will receive a trophy in the final Ladies Trophy annual season evaluation
• The results of the Ladies Trophy will be available for download one day after an event
Accreditation & technical acceptance:
Evening before the event: 7pm-9pm
1st day of event: 7am-7pm
2nd day of event: 8am-8pm
3. day of event: 7am-7pm
4. day of event: 8am-5pm
Tire service, technical service + technical acceptance:
Experienced instructors from MOTO-ACADEMY® are available for showing the ideal line within a few laps.
This basic instruction is free of charge.
Jan Starek and the Trackriders team offer the best picture quality. All photographers with MotoGP and WSBK experience.
Information obligation pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Austrian E-Commerce-Law:
Promoter: Michael Fiala Motor-Sports-Club
Company address: Steingasse 28/6, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Professional association: Chamber of Commerce of Vienna, Branch Organization of Events, Branch Trade, Branch Advertising
VAT No.: ATU11115602
Cell phone: +43 699 13320406
Bank account: Erste Bank Austria, IBAN: AT64 2011 1000 0385 2822, BIC: GIBAATWWXXX