Reservation form for participation in the LADIES-TROPHY 2021
Dear racing ladies!
Update from June 17, 2021
Upcoming event Slovakia Ring 21. + 22. June 2021:
The borders are open and travel is possible without hindrance, only the 3G rule must be observed (tested, vaccinated, recovered).
A negative antigen test is sufficient for entry into Slovakia. Entry takes place without quarantine.
Hotels and restaurants are in operation. The hygiene regulations on site must be observed.
Nothing stands in the way of holding our events!
Smooth start into season 2021:
At the events held so far in Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary, the arrival and departure went without any problems,
as did the events themselves.
Race tracks 2021:
Motorcycle event program 2021:
• 1st & 3rd day of the event: free practice in 4 groups, change of groups every 20 minutes (approx. 165 minutes per group and day)
• 2nd & 4th day of the event: free practice (as above), 2 races (classification in SBK and SSP)
Qualification for the race on the day before the race (best lap time from the whole day)!
I hereby book bindingly:
Motorcycle event program:
• 1st + 3rd day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes
• 2nd + 4th day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes + 2 races
Ladies who actually took part in the race will after the race receive a voucher for 50% of the actual participation fee!
• Participation in the race is free of charge.
• You have to register for the race on site, compete in the qualifying, qualify for the race and start in the race.
• regarding the voucher it is irrelevant which place you can achieve in the race.
• The vouchers can be used for bookings at Michael Fiala Motor Sports Club events.
The classification for the Ladies Trophy takes place within the general 8-lap and 6-lap races!
• Ladies will be scored in the general SBK and SSP classes,
and additionally in the ladies ratings for SBK and SSP.
• It is therefore possible to collect points for the annual scores in both scores (men + women) (women).
• In the daily ranking, ladies receive vouchers for the Racing Refund.
• In the annual classification, the first 3 clsssified ladies of each class will receive a trophy.
• The results of the Ladies Trophy are available one day after the event.
Accreditation & technical acceptance:
Evening before the event: 7pm-9pm
1st day of event: 7am-7pm
2nd day of event: 8am-8pm
3. day of event: 7am-7pm
4. day of event: 8am-5pm
Tire service, technical service + technical acceptance:
What should be considered at the races:
If the adrenalin is at maximum, sporty fairness and a cool head are in demand!
The races will be driven on the second day of the event. For 4-day events, the races are run on the 2nd and 4th day of the event. Due to the 2 different starting modes (flying start in the race of the rookie class, standing start in the race of the racing class) 2 different race briefings are required.
Qualifying, splitting the qualified drivers into Racing and Rookie Class, conducting briefings and races on the same day has proven to be ineffective.
From the 2019 season, the qualifications for the races will be executed on the first day of event, and for 4-day events the qualifications will be executed on the first and third days of event. If you want to participate in a race you have to book the practice day and the race day. Free practice on the 1st or 3rd day of the event will not be affected by the qualifications.
Jan Starek and the Trackriders team offer the best picture quality. All photographers with MotoGP and WSBK experience.
Information obligation pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Austrian E-Commerce-Law:
Promoter: Michael Fiala Motor-Sports
Company address: Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 30/8, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Professional association: Chamber of Commerce of Vienna, Branch Organization of Events, Branch Trade, Branch Advertising
VAT No.: ATU11115602
Telephone: +43 699 13320406
Bank account: Erste Bank Austria, IBAN: AT64 2011 1000 0385 2822, BIC: GIBAATWWXXX